Comment on page
- 1.Create a "index" and "HEC-Token" in Splunk.
- 2.Copy the HEC-Token and create a variable in your pipeline labeled "
SFPOWERSCRIPTS_SPLUNK_API_KEY" and assign the value of the key. Ensure to mask this value.\Sample GitLab Variable for Splunk API Key
- 3.Add another additional variable named "
SFPOWERSCRIPTS_SPLUNK" and set the value to "true".\SFPOWERSCRIPTS_SPLUNK Variable
- 4.Copy the full Splunk Event Collector Url and create a variable in your pipeline labeled "
SFPOWERSCRIPTS_SPLUNK_HOST" and assign the value of the url. "Splunk Url". Ensure to mask this value.\SFPOWERSCRIPTS_SPLUNK_HOST Variable
- 1.Navigate in Splunk to Dashboards and click Create New Dashboards.
- 2.Create a title and select Classic Dashboards.\
Splunk Dashboard Title
- 3.Click on Source.\
Splunk Dashboard Source Button
- 6.Paste the xml content in the Splunk Source Editor.\
Splunk Source Editor
- 7.Update the source content file value of the index for all instances of in the file.\
Change Index Values
- 8.Update the time range to see all incoming metrics.\Change Index Values
- 9.Click Save. 👏